1. SightLife India Received token of appreciation from National Eye bank, Dr. R. P. Centre, AIIMS New Delhi on its 29th Eye Donation Fortnight Celebration held on August 2015. (received by Manoj Gulati and SightLife India Team)
2. Rishi Raj, Eye Donation Counselor awarded on account of highest number of cornea collection for the year
3. SightLife promoted 2 EDCs. Sushmita and Rita from EDC to Sr. EDC in July 2016
4. SightLife’s 3 EDC’s become certified recovery technicians under people development programme.
5. Safdarjung Hospital (One of the largest Government Hospital in Delhi). Safdarjung become part of DCHCRP and hope to get 150+ Transplants from this Hospital in Year 2016.
6. New HCRP Centre at Lady Harding Medical Collage – SightLife signed new MoU with Lady Harding Medical College (it is among the finest colleges for Medical education for women in India with mortality base of approximately 200 deaths per month) under its DCHCRP program. HCRP operations started at this unit effective from 12th July 2016 by placing one Senior Eye Donation Councelor.
7. SightLife Annual Meeting 2015 and 2016
8. AMR 2015 and 2016
9. For your information Dignitary addresses
From left to right:
1. Padmashree Professor Jeewan S Tityal, Chairperson National Eye Bank AIIMS
2. Dr NK Agarwal, Deputy Director General, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
3. Ms Dharithri Panda, Joint Secretary, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
4. Claire Bonilla, Chief Global Officer, SightLife
5. Dr. Wondu Alemayehu, Chairperson of the Executive Committee of the Eye Bank of Ethiopia and member of the Board of Trustees